This accessibility statement applies to mccleaders.com . This is a microsite advertising leadership roles. This microsite is developed and managed by GatenbySanderson (GS).
A microsite is a single-function microsite that usually consists of a single or handful of simple information pages. Microsites are used by us in partnership with key customers to raise awareness of upcoming role vacancies, and are available for the defined application periods relating to the role(s).
Despite the temporary nature of these microsites, we assess them against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1AA standard (WCAG) to enable all users to access microsites. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the microsite using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the microsite using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the microsite using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This microsite is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, other than these exemptions below that are not fully accessible:
- Redundant Navigation Links – This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context) (Level A)
- Some PDFs and Word documents are essential to providing our services but may not be structured so they’re accessible to a screen reader. This doesn’t meet WCAG 2.1 success criteria 4.1.2 (name, role value)
GatenbySanderson is not responsible for the accessibility of customer embedded, or linked content such as pdfs and videos.
Given the short-term nature of this microsite, these exemptions will remain in situ to the role closing date(s). If you need information from this microsite in a different format, please refer to the feedback and contact information section directly below.
If you need information on this microsite in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
call Ewa Wojciechowska, 0113 205 6071
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.
We’re always looking to improve accessibility. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us on the contact details in the section above.
PDFs and other documents
The accessibility regulations do not require providers to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing their services.
Captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
This statement was prepared on 04/09/2023 It was last reviewed on 04/09/2023.