Behaviours demonstrate our attitude and approach; they are how we do things, how we treat others, what we say and how we say it, and how we expect to be treated.
The Our Manchester behaviours are;
- We take time to listen and understand
- We work together and trust each other
- We show that we value our differences and treat people fairly
- We ‘own it’ and we are not afraid to try new things
- We are proud and passionate about Manchester
Every employee of the council is expected to demonstrate these behaviours no matter what role they do, or where they work, everyone has their part to play in shaping the culture of our organisation.